City of London, London
£10 - £50 per day + Expenses paid
6 months ago
Are you looking to add some invaluable experience to your CV and find out more about the fast-paced life of a Recruiter? Pioneer Search are looking for interns who want to spend their summer break learning about the exciting world of Recruitment and our specialised Sectors- Technology & Change and Electronics Engineering.
As an intern at Pioneer Search you will be working alongside a Senior colleague on their live roles, helping to source candidates, organise interviews and follow the full Recruitment process through to final offers.
Whether you are still at Uni on your Summer break or have just recently graduated, an internship at Pioneer will give you great inside knowledge into the corporate working world as well as the Recruitment sector. Not only will you be learning ever day, you will get to work in prestigious London offices with a full 180 view of the London skyline as well as mentoring from the business leaders who are excited to offer this internship to nurture upcoming talent!
Who are Pioneer? Mark Warburton set up Pioneer Search 7 years ago. His objective? To deliver a consultative recruitment experience for candidates within IT and clients within Financial Services. Since then, Pioneer has grown and evolved into an £8m per year turnover company who recruit for Big Blue Chips, banks, insurance companies and European electronics companies.
Three markets: Electronic Engineering - Technology & Change - Data Science. Within the teams, our experienced Consultants focus on different areas including Software Development, Infrastructure & Cloud, BI & Big Data, Embedded, Data Science, Electronics and Agile & Change.
What will your day look like?
- Using all forms of social media and job boards to source candidates and client leads
- Headhunting and talking to prospective candidates
- Face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Arranging and scheduling interviews
- Writing exciting adverts and social media posts to attract potential candidates
What are we looking for in you?
- Strong depth of character with a sales personality
- Excellent written & verbal English
- Polished and well turned out
- Hard working and aspirational people