City of London, London
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
29 days ago
- Sector: Technology
- Salary: £25,000 - £40,000
- Location: City of London
Have you just started in your recruitment career but found the company just isn't for you? You don't like your management or the culture? Well, we are looking for someone like you! We are looking for people who enjoy their recruitment careers but are looking for their right home!
What do we want in a Recruitment Consultant?
- Proven Recruitment experience, with any IT or Financial Services experience beneficial
- Experience of both Client and Candidate Management
- Strong depth of character with a sales personality
- Excellent written & verbal English
- Solid academics with A Levels or a Degree
What do we offer to our Recruitment Consultants?
- Quarterly incentives and dining at London's top restaurants
- A Christmas & Summer party- Summer 2019 was a lovely day at Sandown and for Christmas we are going to Barcelona
- Monthly Team nights out Go-Karting, Pool Nights, Cocktail Making Lessons, In-Door Golf to name but a few
- Full benefits including half price cinema tickets, season ticket loan, 12% off Apple Store, Taste Card, free IPhone mobile insurance
- 28 days holiday, 30% commission, charity day off, early finish and dress down Fridays!
At Pioneer we can offer you the chance to hone in on your favourite technical expertise and become a true specialist in your area, a collaborative environment with daily scrums, split deals and an environment where we believe that 2 heads are better than 1, a full training programme and clear career paths so you can see where your career can take you!
What does a day in the life of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant look like?
- Headhunting and talking to prospective candidates
- Face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Business Development & Marketing
- Sales and negotiating
Overall we want you to enjoy working at Pioneer. If you're happy and making money that means the business is happy too!