£500 - £600 per day
about 1 year ago
Quality Assurance Manager - Vendor Management, Vendor Selection, Vendor Analysis, QA, Test Management, Cloud, Azure
Pioneer Search are currently working closely with one of our largest clients in the Insurance sector in London who are now looking to hire a Quality Assurance Manager on a contract basis. Ideal candidates will have strong experience with vendor analysis, vendor selection and vendor management. The QA Manager will be expected restructure the QA team with a key emphasis on delivery a new and improved QA solution. The QA Manager will be joining our clients change management department who are currently undergoing a large cloud transformation programme.
- Experience as QA or Test Manager.
- Experience managing, analysing and onboarding 3rd party vendors.
- Minimum 5+ years Test industry experience preferably insurance and/or IT/software development
- Ability to appraise performance of service delivery
- Conflict resolution skills
- Financial/ cost-management skills (budgeting/ costing/ asset management)
- Stakeholder Engagement & Change management skills (ability to drive and deliver initiatives). You will be working closely with third party vendors.
- Experience on large Change Transformation Projects
- Experience with Cloud platforms (Azure preferred)
- Understanding of Microsoft technologies: MS Dynamics, Sharepoint etc.