£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
QA Analyst/Test Engineer - Automation, Manual, UAT, Agile Scrum, Selenium, Cucumber, Junit
Pioneer Search are currently working closely with one our top clients within the Investment Management sector in London who are currently hiring for a QA/Test Engineer on a permanent basis. This role will be working within their agile development team who are working on the build of a new business system. The successful candidate will be responsible for manual UI testing, data testing and automated testing.
- Analysing technical requirements and identifying areas for improvements.
- Preparing Test plans and scripts.
- Creating and executing manual and automated test cases.
- Executing regression testing packs.
- Work closely with developers to identify and resolve issues and defects.
- Work closely with the delivery team to identify test plans.
- Experience working within an agile/scrum environment.
- Experience using a broad range of test tools and frameworks (Cucumber, Selenium, Junit, BDD etc)
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work closely and support junior members in adhering to process and methodologies
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 22 days holiday (with the potential to rise to 26 days)
- Performance related bonus.
- Paid overtime
- Share schemes
- Discounts at high street stores.