£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
QA Analyst/Test Engineer -Manual, Automation, UAT, Agile Scrum, Junit, Mockito, Data Testing, Selenium, Cucumber
Pioneer Search are currently working closely with one our top clients within the Investment Management sector in London who are currently hiring for a QA/Test Engineer on a permanent basis. This role will be working within their agile development team who are working on the build of a new business system. The successful candidate will be responsible for manual UI testing, data testing and UAT Testing.
- Analysing technical requirements and identifying areas for improvements.
- Preparing Test plans and scripts.
- Creating and executing manual and test cases.
- Executing regression testing packs.
- Work closely with developers to identify and resolve issues and defects.
- Work closely with the delivery team to identify test plans.
- Experience working within an agile/scrum environment.
- This role will be 50/50 Manual and Automation testing.
- Experience using a broad range of test tools and frameworks (Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, Selenium etc)
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work closely and support junior members in adhering to process and methodologies
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 22 days holiday (with the potential to rise to 26 days)
- Performance related bonus.
- Paid overtime
- Share schemes
- Discounts at high street stores.