City of London, London
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + 17% Bonus
about 1 month ago
Project Manager - IT - Insurance
London based multi-national insurance business is looking for an experienced Programme Manager to join a central Strategy & Delivery team that covers strategy, business and technology change. You will join a team of 15 change professionals and operate as one of two Programme Managers reporting into the Head of the team.
The role will face off to the business and delivery IT Change across a range of complex insurance products that cover Marine, Energy, Catastrophe, Shipping through to Tax, Indemnity, Cyber insurance products.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following;
- 3-4 years proven Project Management experience
- Great problem solving skills
- Proven team delivery skills
You will be responsible for;
- 1-3 Projects at any time (25-30 in the team)
- Project size from £100k with the largest at £7m each
- Stakeholders from Canada through to the UK and EU
- Range of Technology Change projects, Cloud Azure, M&A integrations, Digital Transformation
You will consider yourself;
- Highly articulate across Business and IT
- Highly polished and customer facing (this role will be part office part remote)
- Consultative and a true change professional
- A doer as well as a PowerPoint presenter
The client is very interested in meeting any ex Consulting graduates that have worked across a range of IT Change sectors as well as ex-military officers looking for their first role in the private sector.