£500 - £550 per day
4 months ago
Project Manager - Lloyds Insurance Market - Implementation/Upgrade of Underwriting Systems - 6 Month Contract - Inside IR35 - Fully Remote working
I am working with a leading Lloyds Market Insurer who are urgently seeking a Project Manager with a strong mix of IT and Business skills to lead on the implementation and upgrade of the core underwriting systems.
***Please note this is a Contract for 6 months (INSIDE IR35) - CANDIDATES MUST HAVE LLOYDS INSURANCE MARKET EXPERIENCE***
***Candidates must be IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE - Interviews and start at very short notice***
You will be an integral part of the Change Portfolio with core experience around Underwriting systems and have previous demonstratable history of implementing/upgrade of the core underwriting systems.
- Project Definition
- Management of the Project Risks - ensure correct documentation
- Strong stakeholder management - ability to communicate with varying levels of leadership
- Ensure efficient and effective resourcing and project scheduling
- Responsibility for budgets
- Clear and concise project documentation
- Oversee governance and reporting making sure this is in-line with the Framework
- Overview of strategic planning and ability to adapt when needed
- ESSENTIAL - Must have Lloyds Insurance Market background
- Strong Agile methodology
- IT Background - Integration of multiple systems
- Ability to adapt and change within a Dynamic fast paced environment
- Demonstrate experience of end to end project delivery - Business and IT Projects
If you have the relevant experience and are available immediately - please contact me for an immediate review.
email@example.com - 020 3828 6965