£600 - £700 per day
about 2 months ago
Project Manager - Lloyds Insurance - Tax - Finance - IFRS17
A leading Lloyd's market insurer is looking for a Project Manager to join the Change team. The role will sit between Finance / accounting teams and the consultancy undertaking the external Audit. This Project Manager will have exposure to senior stakeholders across the organisation and face off to external audit teams so clear, concise communication skills are essential here.
The client would like to streamline the process of the annual external audit and the Finance team would like to have this Project Managed. This Project Manager would also assist with the governance for the IFRS17 project as compliance draws closer and potentially work on other Finance / Regulatory programmes too.
This contract is an initial 12 months inside IR35 with an ASAP start date.
- Take ownership of the entire end to end delivery of streamlining of audit process to the external consultancy
- Work with external consultancy responsible for conducting the audit to ensure deadlines aren't missed
- Liaise and coordinate with stakeholders in the accounting teams to ensure project is delivered on time and budget
- Help with delivery of other finance / regulatory change projects as and when required
- Provide regular timely project updates / MI to Head of Change and other exco members
Requisite skills & experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working on Finance / Accountancy projects
- Minimum of 12 months working as Project Manager within the Lloyd's of London insurance market
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience liaising with third party suppliers in a project environment
- Knowledge of IFRS 17 / Solvency 2 / other tax regulations