City of London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Package
10 months ago
Project Manager - Asset Management, Wealth Management
Project Manager with a solid background working in Wealth/ Asset Management or a Private Bank/ Hedge Fund is urgently required to join a global Wealth Manager in their London office. This is a real opportunity for somebody who is looking to enhance their career with exposure to greenfield projects & cutting-edge technologies with teams over multiple geographies.
Your role will involve taking overall ownership of several small to medium sized projects concurrently & successfully managing them with minimal supervision. you will be leading technical and non-technical project teams to achieve company change goals.
The following experience will be ideal:
- Extensive experience managing projects within a medium size Wealth/Asset Manager or Hedge Fund
- Extensive proven 3rd party vendor management skills
- Have end to end project life-cycle management experience
- Able to work as part of a small Project Management team
- Working on IT and business focused projects
- Proven background of delivering projects on-budget and on-time
- Experience working on projects that will cover multiple geographies
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your CV for immediate review.
Project Manager - Asset Management, Wealth Management, Hedge Fund