£70000 - £80000 per annum
28 days ago
Project Manager ¦ Professional Services ¦ Law ¦ Prince 2
Unique opportunity to join a top 50 Law firm with an exemplary industry reputation. The firm are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to join their existing Change function, to work on several strategic change projects. Including, but not limited to, HR and Marketing projects. This is not a deeply technical role, however, all aspects of the role have an inherent component of IT, so ability to understand IT language would be required.
The client operates on a hybrid working model with a company policy with 3 day per week in the central London office and 2 days per week remote.
- Managing projects from inception stage through the entire project lifecycle to execution stage.
- Generating project communication documentation involving meeting start off, budgets, expected timelines, milestones and managing potential risks and issues.
- Providing analysis support whilst project managing certain ongoing and future change projects.
- Providing project status updates to the wider program teams and Head of Change.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as project manager with additionally a strong background in analysis.
- Experience of managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Good understanding of business analysis and project management delivery.
- Strong ability with full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have a project management qualification.
- As this is a highly reputable and professional law firm, must have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 2 years+ experience within a law or accountancy firm is preferable however, not essential.
- Preferably educated to a degree level.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Jophina Kottam at firstname.lastname@example.org