Project Manager | Public Sector | Prince 2
Unique opportunity to join an independent entity in the rail sector. The Client is currently seeking to recruit a Project Manager to join on their ongoing Change projects on a permanent basis.
This role is offering up to £65k p/a with exceptional company benefits.
The client operates on a hybrid working model with a company policy of 2 days per week in the Central London Office & 3 days per week remote.
- Managing projects from inception stage through the entire project lifecycle to execution stage.
- Generating project communication documentation involving meeting start off, budgets, expected timelines, milestones & managing potential risks & issues
- Providing analysis support whilst project managing certain ongoing & future change projects
- Providing project status updates to the wider program teams & Head of Change
- Experience of managing multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in different types of change management systems & methodologies
- Have a good knowledge of analysis, documentation & problem solving within project management
- Previous Project Management experience within the public sector is preferable however, not essential
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Jophina Kottam at email@example.com