Project Manager - Financial Services - Permanent - Hybrid working
Project Manager required for a medium sized firm within the financial sector with offices across Europe, the Americas, & Asia Pacific. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing cross-departmental projects with global reach & reports directly to the Co-Head of the Global PMO.
This role will require strong project governance, engagement with project stakeholders to ensure they execute responsibilities relevant to the project, keep project sponsors & senior managers appraised of issues relating to project & organising measures to resolve them in a timely manner, work with global colleagues as required, & active management of projects so that senior management team have clear perspective on the project progress, priorities, risks & issues.
- Responsibility for management & execution of projects & projects workstreams
- Develop robust & achievable project plans, including management of timescales, scope, risks, & budgets
- Track, manage & prioritise expenditure against budget working closely with Finance
- Tracking of actual & forecasted project financials against budget
- Establish project governance & communications protocols
- Influence & manage multiple global & cross-functional stakeholder expectations & develop effective partnerships across the organisation
- Comply with all relevant company policies & procedures
- Experience as a Project Manager in the global financial services industry
- Experience in project architecture standards, blueprints, roadmaps
- PMP / Prince 2 / Agile qualification
- A solution-finder mindset, always looking to improve processes & delivery
- Keen eye for detail & excellent organisational skills
Whats in for you:
- Flexible working with 50/50 split between office & home
- 35 days paid holiday including 5 flexible public holidays
- Being part of a diverse organization & growing team of professionals
The client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer so applications from any background are welcome.
Please contact Nadya Nyagolova on +442038286967 / email@example.com