City of London, London
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Consulting Project Manager is required to join a global market information provider based in the City of London within their Aerospace, Defence and Security business unit.
You will have extensive experience within a consulting environment or in a defence focused analysis role, specifically managing and executing projects focused around diversifying client portfolios through the use of effective market intelligence gathering.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Consulting Project Manager to enhance their career by leading high visibility and client facing projects.
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Have a successful background managing projects within the Aerospace/ Defence/ armed forces industry, 7-10 years within the industry would be beneficial
- Have extensive experience identifying new business opportunities for clients through the use of market data and analytics
- Have an in-depth understanding of the Aerospace & Defence sector, including latest technologies, political factors affecting sales and defence budgets through different organisations
- Be able to effectively build technology roadmaps to enable customers to achieve portfolio growth objectives
- Have proven experience in developing opportunities through the use of strategy support, capture support and requirements gathering
- Support EMEA and APAC based A&D customers on their journeys to open new business lines with government and private organisations
- Be educated to degree level within a relevant field
If you feel you have the required experience please forward a CV across for an immediate review