£37000 - £40000.00 per annum
21 days ago
Project Coordinator/ Resource Planner
Project Coordinator is urgently required within a specialist insurer to develop and maintain their resource planning models.
My client, a speciality insurer, are looking for a highly organised Project Coordinator/ Resource Planner to help transform the forecasting function of the UK Operations function countrywide. You will be pivotal in developing and maintaining key metrics through the effective use of MS Excel.
This is an ideal opportunity for somebody with a full understanding of contact centre operations who is looking to further their career in Change Management.
Key skills/ Attributes required:
- Strong understanding of the day-to-day workings of call centres and how they operate
- An expert level knowledge of MS Excel for planning, forecasting and reporting
- Extremely organised, with attention to detail and a desire to learn
- Project Management exposure would be beneficial
- Solid understanding of key customer service metrics
- Develop an maintain planning, forecasting, Business Intelligence and reporting models to help analyse short, medium and long-term resource requirements
- Attending meetings to ensure cost models and expected costs are documented and reported on
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business to develop further understanding of key metrics
This role could be based in either Croydon or Rugby, please apply accordingly if you feel you have relevant skills or experience.