City of London, London
£100000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + Package
9 months ago
Programme Manager is urgently required to join a global insurance firm during a period of extensive change.
My client are looking for a Programme Manager with extensive experience working with a range of IT focused workstreams to become a key member of their Change & Transformation outfit. You will be instrumental in driving and influencing key initiatives within the overall portfolio.
Your previous experience will include:
- Proven experience in the planning and delivery of programs of work with an IT change focus
- Knowledge of insurance products and processes (preferably in the Lloyd's of London Market)
- A proven background in working as part of a senior team to define and deliver IT roadmaps
- Successful management of teams working as part of a larger portfolio
- Strong experience in managing software implementations and recommending best practices within a fluid Project Management Office
This is an opportunity to make real change in an organisation who are already challenging industry standards and ways of working. You will be directly influencing the shape and strategy of how the IT function will look in 3 years.