£550.00 - £650.00 per day
3 months ago
Production SQL Server DBA - SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, VMware, Powershell, Transact-SQL
This is an initial 12 month contract Inside IR35 with an ASAP start date.
Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator / DBA is required to join a leading Lloyd's market insurance organisation who are going through a significant IT transformation. Your knowledge of the full SQL Server platform stack will be crucial in business-critical activities whilst company-wide development and change is ongoing.
Joining a skilled 25-strong team, your ability in MS SQL database engine, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS will contribute to the team's reactions to alerts and deployments across the entire suite of on-prem SQL instances. Given the team's size compared to the scope of responsibility, you will be successful in the position if you have high attention to detail and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Monitor and troubleshoot business-critical SQL instances
- Respond to infrastructure alerts and assist applications teams with DB scheme deployment
- Manage internal ticket support across all SQL instances
- Support day-to-day activities within international organisation
- Fulfill on-call support when required
- SQL Server database engine - instance installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and recovery; database scheme deployment, migration, maintenance and backups; performance, query plans and index tuning
- SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Powershell and T-SQL
- Redgate SQL Backup and Monitor
- Azure SQL and Azure Synapse would be highly desirable
Production SQL Server DBA - SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, VMware, Powershell, T-SQL