City of London, London
£85000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Product Owner, Data & Analytics - API, Tableau, Hadoop, AWS
Product Owner is required to take ownership of a Data and Analytics function within a FinTech in central London.
You will possess a technical background and have moved into a Product Owner/ Data & Analytics function within a financial services organisation.
This is an opportunity to be part of a greenfield product development and lead some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Core Skills Required
- Demonstrable experience in a Product Ownership (or similar) role
- An extensive technical background, ideally within big data and cloud technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, AWS
- Proven experience in visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlikview and D3
- You will have been responsible for creating and maintaining roadmaps for Data & Analytics functions in an unstructured environment
- Prior experience within a consultancy or startup environment is highly desired
- Become the SME for the Data and Analytics function within the organisation
- Contribute to designs of new functionalities and expand existing functionalities
- Take full responsibility for the product backlog, ensuring a clear and prioritised backlog
- Ensure project status is up to date and on track for successful delivery
- Collaborate with cross functional team to ensure product requirements are coherently mapped
Please apply accordingly if you feel you have the relevant experience