Procurement Manager with experience in retail & marketing procurement is required for a new role working for one of the worlds leading smartphone & electronics companies.
The business has been steadily growing in the UK market & have been investing in their UK base. Working for one of the world leading telecommunications businesses you will be helping to set up the procurement function in the UK, working closely with global procurement teams in Europe & Asia. Joining now will give you unique exposure to a business going through hyper growth, as well as interesting procurement projects as they grow in the UK.
You will come from an experienced Procurement background, being able to independently manage procurement functions. Ideally you will have experience working in Electronics or Telecommunications however this is not essential. You will have experience in vendor management for Marketing vendors as well public relations & media.
- Set up & manage the procurement function for the UK arm for one of the worlds largest telecommunications businesses
- Vendor management for retail & marketing suppliers as well as contract negotiation & sourcing.
- Manage all procurement processes for a business experiencing hyper growth & expansion in the UK
- Liaise with an international team based in Europe & Asia
- Experience in Procurement Management
- Familiar with procurement for marketing & sales contracts & sourcing
- Excellent negotiation & sourcing skills
- Strong communication to work within a global procurement team
- Ability to operate independently & take ownership of the procurement processes in the UK
This is a unique opportunity to influence & grow a procurement function for one of the worlds most significant smartphone companies - apply now