City of London, London
£75000.00 - £105000.00 per annum + excellent package
8 months ago
Principal Security Architect
AWS, Azure, GCP, SABSA, TOGAF, CISSP, CCSP, Emerging Technologies
This is a highly exciting opportunity for experienced Security professionals to further their development working across a range of exciting security areas; from cyber resilience to cloud security.
- Define security architectures and solutions to match a range of exciting clients business requirements and risks
- Provided with the opportunity to be genuinely creative in providing clients with innovative security approaches and solutions
- Assisting clients to understand not just the technology aspects of security but to balance these with people and process aspects to create a coherent overall approach.
- Working across both public and private sector clients and in all areas of information security.
- Designing the end-to-end security architecture for a range of FTSE 500 clients
- Working alongside architects and developers to deliver leading edge solutions in cloud security, identity management, network and infrastructure protection, security monitoring, network segregation etc
- CISSP, TOGAF, SABSA, CISM, IISP/CCP is preferred.
- Track-record delivering security solutions for large-scale infrastructure or integration programmes.