PMO Analyst - Contract - Inside IR35 - Lloyds / London Market Insurance
A leading Lloyds market insurer is looking for experienced PMO Analyst to join for an initial 6-month contract.
The role will be supporting all aspects of Governance & Control for the Transformation Programme & will be reporting directly to the PMO Lead.
The successful candidate will come from the London Market & must understand best practices around programme & project management, ensuring all project reporting align with the plan, provide support to Workstream Leads, managing & facilitate resource demand & maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage & maintain the programme plan, the financial processes, & ongoing reviews
- Preparing detailed projects plans & reports, create & update dashboards, monitor programme resourcing & scheduling,
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with internal & external stakeholder to enable successful delivery of the companys objective
- Experience as a PMO in Lloyds / London Market Insurance
- Proven record of experience in project management methodologies
- Knowledge & experience in various PMO tools, as well as Excel/PowerPoint/MS Word
- Strong organizational skills, excellent verbal & written communication skills, a self-starter with strong sense of accountability
Please contact Nadya Nyagolova on 0203 828 6967 / email@example.com