£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
16 days ago
PMO Analyst ¦ Rail Sector
A highly regarded independent Rail Network entity in the public sector us recruiting for a Project Management Office Analyst. Being the successful PMO Analyst you will help them embark on 3 new projects transforming the industry.
This role will be offering you up to £40,000 p/a with exceptional company benefits, to name a few: 75% off ALL Rail travel in the UK for the successful candidate and immediate family, above market pension scheme and increasing holiday package starting next year.
You will get to work on a hybrid working model with a company policy of only 2 days per week in the Central London Office and 3 days per week working from home.
- Delivering administration and support for the ongoing range of projects
- Preparing detailed project plans and data reports for the project managers and program managers
- Monitor and ensure all projects across the department are meeting the budget and keeping up with the planned timeline
- Previous experience with project management tools and processes
- Capacity to analyse data and make decisions that are based on the analytical findings
- Previous experience as a PMO Analyst or a Project Support role
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional knowledge of Office, specifically Excel
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Jophina Kottam at firstname.lastname@example.org