PMO Analyst | Rail Sector
A highly regarded independent entity in the rail sector are recruiting for a Project Management Office Analyst. Being the successful PMO Analyst you will help them embark on 3 new projects transforming the industry.
This role will be offering you up to £40,000 p/a with exceptional company benefits, to name a few: 75% off ALL Rail travel in the UK for the successful candidate & immediate family, above market pension scheme & increasing holiday package starting next year.
You will get to work on a hybrid working model with a company policy of only 2 days per week in the Central London Office & 3 days per week working from home.
- Delivering administration & support for the ongoing range of projects
- Preparing detailed project plans & data reports for the project managers & program managers
- Monitor & ensure all projects across the department are meeting the budget & keeping up with the planned timeline
- Previous experience with project management tools & processes
- Capacity to analyse data & make decisions that are based on the analytical findings
- Previous experience as a PMO Analyst or a Project Support role
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Exceptional knowledge of Office, specifically Excel
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Jophina Kottam at firstname.lastname@example.org