£35000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent package
about 2 months ago
Penetration Tester - Management Consultancy
Exciting opportunity for both junior and experienced Penetration Tester's to join one of the world's leading IT consultancies, working within a highly skilled security team.
Excellent opportunity to further your development within the cyber space working on a range of exciting projects, while also gaining access to CREST accredited technical training courses and encouraged to achieve external certification through allocated study time & funding.
- Deliver security assessments, meeting client expectations
- Performing a variety of penetration tests such as infrastructure, web application, mobile application, secure code analysis etc
- Support sales team with pre-sales scopes and technical input
- Produce written and verbal reports to clients to an excellent standard.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and assist with the mentoring of other team members
- Proven record of performing a variety of penetration tests such as infrastructure, web application, mobile application, secure code analysis etc.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Client oriented, able to communicate with all levels of an organisation with appropriate technical content
- Ability to perform in a consulting/client-facing role.