City of London, London
Travel + Lunch Costs
4 months ago
Are you looking for an internship over summer that will ensure you gain invaluable office experience and insight into the workings of a busy London based Recruitment Agency? Well, we're on the lookout for an Intern to join us here at Pioneer Search for the Summer!
Located at our offices in Southwark and reporting to our Operations and Marketing Manager you will be responsible for providing essential administrative support to our busy team of Recruiters over the summer period.
- Administration for the Recruiters - formatting CV's, proofing and reposting job adverts, interview scheduling
- Social media - Reposting content onto all social platforms, liaising with each Recruiter to gather their top jobs for social posts, gathering interesting news content for posts/blogs
- Office facilities - ordering of office equipment, weekly fruit/breakfast for yourself and the team, keeping the office clean and tidy
- Assisting in the sourcing of the best talent for Pioneer using job boards, social media and networks
What do we want from you:
- Keen eye for detail
- The enthusiasm to learn and get stuck in to make the most of this internship
- A friendly and personable manner - on the phone and in person
- Creativity and the confidence to suggest ideas!
The Pioneer story so far…
Mark Warburton set up Pioneer Search 8 years ago to deliver a consultative recruitment experience for candidates within IT and clients within Financial Services. Since then Pioneer has grown and evolved into the business it is today.
We have 6 teams; Core Technology, Agile, Change & Product, Data & Analytics, MedTech & BioTech, Cyber Security & Cloud and Electronics Engineering.