Up to £75000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Network Security Lead Engineer - Financial Services
A senior network security engineer is required by a global financial services organisation. This is a highly exciting opportunity to lead a very technical team, working for an organisation with cyber security at the forefront of all business decisions.
The successful candidate will have a proven record of leading network security team with the responsibility of building and maintaining global network security technologies and environments.
- Technical team lead of 4 network security engineers
- Provide technical leadership in engineering support for security technologies across all network infrastructures.
- Deliver operations support, assist in proof of concept phase to deployment and manage operational acceptance criteria for sustained engineering support for multiple security tools, including firewalls, proxies, web application firewalls, Network admission controls and DDoS mitigation systems.
- Develop and optimize processes to improve security rules posture, including orchestration, rules optimization, identification and labelling of rules ownership etc
- Manage effectively reported system, application and device vulnerabilities and through remediation and maintenance in adherence with incident response policies.
- Significant experience in the network/security engineering and/or security areas with experience in participating in developing operational models, executing in a demanding and support organisation.
- Technical leader with experience in providing deep technical knowledge running enterprise firewalls, proxies, web application firewalls, network admission controls (NAC) and cloud as well on premise distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation systems
- Effectively manage cross-functional internal and external team collaboration, and communications.
If you have the relevant skills or would like to hear further details around the role/client- please forward your profile.