City of London, London
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + 20% bonus
about 2 months ago
Network Operations Engineer
Permanent - Hybrid - Financial Services
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly significant trading business within financial services at a generational moment in their history where they have been investing significantly in the technology journey as part of this transformation.
Network Operations Engineer is required for a for a highly prestigious Financial Services trading organisation based in the heart of London taking you on a technology transformation journey.
The role is responsible for maintaining connectivity services and ensuring the availability of LAN/WAN/DC network services, providing 2nd line support.
The successful candidate will ideally come from trading environment, with at least 3-5 years experience withing similar role, with strong knowledge in Cisco/Firewalls and SME in SolarWinds. You will be involved in building internal network lab so anyone interested in Ansible would benefit from taking the role.
The business has a strong record of quality and a prestigious background as well as very good career progression within the organisation so if you are looking to join small diverse team where you will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas, you are more than welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will have a proven background/experience across:
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP and Firewalls
- Strong administrative skills within the SolarWinds product set
- Experience in Network protocols such as Multicast, VXLAN, PTP, NAC
- Corvil/Wireshark/Riverbed desirable
- F5 and A10 balancers
- Network monitoring and operational knowledge
- Trading business within financial services
What's in it for you?
- Working in a diverse organisation with great career opportunities
- Great bonus culture - up to 20%-25% bonus
- Hybrid working with 2 days from the office based in the city of London
**The client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer so applications from any background are welcome**
Please contact Nadya Nyagolova on 0203 828 6967 / firstname.lastname@example.org