City of London, London
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Package
8 months ago
Network Engineer - Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Linux, Cloud, DevOps,
I'm currently working with a trading house in London that are looking for a Network Engineer to join their IT Ops teams as they look to grow their function. The company are starting a greenfield digital transformation and looking for forward thinking candidates to help assist this.
You will be looking to work on project driven pieces of work with little BAU to do as they are working on their core networking systems. They are looking to move into a DevOps environment in the future so ideally someone with any experience in this would be preferable.
- Firewalling (Fortinet, Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Palo Alto)
- Routing & Switching (TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, VXLAN, multicast)
- Cisco Data Centre Switches
- Data Capture Packet Analysis
- Load Balancers (A10 LTM, F5 GTM)
- Cloud technologies
- Cisco wireless and virtualisation
- DevOps experience (Anisble, aristable, automation)
The client find have a fully implemented solution to drive this hire through the period of remote working with COVID-19 in mind. Therefore have the ability to complete the hiring process completely via remote channels.
Please contact myself or apply for further detail