City of London, London
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + 20% bonus
11 days ago
Permanent - Hybrid/London - Financial Services
Network Engineer is required for a for a highly prestigious Financial Services trading organisation taking you on a technology transformation journey.
The role is providing 2nd line support and responsible for maintaining connectivity services and ensuring the availability of LAN/WAN/DC network services.
The successful candidate will ideally come from trading or banking/finance background, with at least 3-5 years experience withing similar role, with strong knowledge in Cisco/Firewalls and SME in SolarWinds. Ideally, we are looking for CNNA/CCNP certified candidate with experience in supporting and configuring F5 and A10 load balancers.
If you are looking to join small diverse team where you will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas, you are more than welcome to apply. The role is working closely with the Lead Operations Engineer and reporting to the Network Manager.
The successful candidate will have a proven background/experience across:
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP and Firewalls
- Strong administrative skills within the SolarWinds product set
- Experience in Network protocols such as Multicast, VXLAN, PTP, NAC
- Corvil/Wireshark/Riverbed desirable
- F5 and A10 balancers
- Network monitoring and operational knowledge
- Trading business within financial services
What's in it for you?
- Working in a diverse organisation with great career opportunities
- Great bonus culture - up to 20%-25% bonus
- Hybrid working with 2 days from the office based in the city of London
**The client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer so applications from any background are welcome**
Please contact Nadya Nyagolova on 0203 828 6967 / firstname.lastname@example.org