£75000 - £85000 per annum
4 months ago
Lead Test Engineer x 2 - FinTech - Test Strategy
Pioneer Search has been engaged to recruit 2 Lead Test Engineer opportunities at an innovative, market leading FinTech firm.
The organisation does not have an established Test function and therefore these will be new openings and the successful candidates will be required to build out a sophisticated Testing function alongside the wider Projects team. As such, you will need to be a highly motivated self-starter and have a passion for working in financial services technology.
The successful appointees will be required to:
- Define and implement a Testing Strategy to derive the required testing approach and methodology
Define and build automation frameworks from scratch
Orchestrate the complete Test execution activity and perform accordingly
Work closely and collaboratively with the development and architecture teams
Work with product development teams to establish quality requirements for individual products
Continuously improve the application of quality engineering within the team
Candidates should have:
- Create test strategy and test approach for a custom-built application that involves REST APIs, UI and database (MongoDB)
- Create functional and non-functional test cases.
- Build automated test pipelines for system, integration, and regression testing phases.
- Build performance testing suite using JMeter.
- Build test stubs
- Tooling skills could include but not limited to - RestAssured, Postman, IntelliJ, Docker, Gitlab-CI, Concourse
- Comfortable working in TDD/BDD environment using tools like Cucumber.
- In depth experience of both manual and automation testing in Linux
A good understanding of the end-to-end Software Development Life Cycle
Familiarity with Perl, Scala and Java programming
Prior experience of working with Product teams
Experience working in agile/scrum methodology
Knowledge of post trade services (beneficial)
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, get in touch or please apply with your CV today!