City of London, London
£70000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + excellent package
7 months ago
Red Team Lead - Offensive Security
Red Team, Ethical Hacking, CREST, CHECK, OSCE, AWAE
Senior Red Team Security professional with a proven record of carrying out both internal & external ethical hacking engagements is urgently required by a Global Software House.
This is a highly exciting opportunity to join a global organisation at the forefront of development within the cyber space, provided with a lot of autonomy to execute complex undetectable attacks.
- Conduct ethical hacks on both internal and externally hosted applications
- Lead and execute system/network level advanced red team and ethical hacking exercises
- Design and develop scripts, frameworks and tools required for facilitating and executing complex undetectable attacks
- Perform research of emerging technologies & design frameworks and capabilities required to perform Red team exercises of new technologies
- You will be a recognised expert within the organisation
- Expertise in performing advanced exploitation and post-exploitation attacks as part of ethical hacking exercises
- Well versed in system exploits, network exploitation web application exploitation
- Solid experience working with security tools & frameworks like Cobalt Strike, Metasploit, Canvas etc.
- Extensive understanding of cryptographic concepts and applied cryptography
- Proficiency in one or more scripting language. E.g. Perl, Python, Shell Scripting etc.
- Good understanding of Ethernet, switched LAN and WAN environment and detailed understanding of layer 3 and layer 4 specifications, including IP, TCP, TCP/IP routing protocols and management of ACLs.
If you have the relevant skills and would like to hear full details - please forward for an immediate review.
email@example.com / 0203 828 6967
Lead Security Specialist - Red Team