Live Vacancies

Lead Integration Developer

  • Location

    City of London, London

  • Sector:

    Digital & Development

  • Job type:


  • Salary:

    £70000 - £85000 per annum + Package

  • Contact:

    Oliver Mutch

  • Contact email:


  • Job ref:


  • Published:

    8 months ago

  • Expiry date:


  • Consultant:


Lead Integration Developer - Java, Springboot, Microservices, Investment Management

My client is a global investment management firm in London that are looking for a strong Java Developer to be a technical lead within their Integration team. They are currently moving from their legacy technology into the latest forms of their tech stack. So there's no BAU work!

You will be acting a Senior Integration Developer where you need to develop integration solutions that are based around Microservices architecture and Java for their platform. For this role you will be roughly hands on for 80% of the time working on your own strategy and architecture. The other 20% you will be providing junior developers with guidance around their coding and technical work.

This is a great opportunity to work with the senior team to develop integration microservices and APIs, mainly using Java, Springboot and other microprofile based languages. For this you will need to have the correct level of gravitas to deal with architects and push forward your own ideas around technology and how the business should move forward.

For this position you will need to be able to demonstrate experience coordinating a small team of developers as well as remaining technically hands on within a Java orientated environment. Ideally we are looking for someone that has come from a highly agile company that deal with a high input of data.

Key Tech Skills (Essential):

  • Hands on Java 8
  • Springboot
  • Microservices


  • RESTful APIs
  • DevOps exposure with Kubernetes and Docker
  • XML and Soap web services
  • GraphQL
  • Agile experience with pair programming

This is great opportunity in a company that really want to push you technically and let you achieve your own technical goals. Please reach out for more details