Up to £90000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Lead Developer/Architect (Java, Finance, Cloud/AWS, Design/Architecture)
Pioneer Search are currently working very closely with a market leading organisation within the financial services industry in London. As part of this relationship we are currently hiring for an experienced Lead Developer/Architect on a permanent basis.
This position would be suited to anybody with a core java background as a hands on developer who is also able to design architecture or an architect who likes to remain hands on with development.
This is a standalone position within the team, it is a senior customer facing position but there is no management of development teams. It would be suited to somebody who is client/customer facing but does not want to be bogged down in day to day management of technical teams.
- Core Java background. Must be hands on.
- Designing solution architecture for financial systems.
- Must be Customer/client facing. The perfect candidate will have the ability to have technical and non technical conversations with senior stakeholders.
- Cloud/AWS Experience
- Experience with Big data
- Real-time/Low Latency programming
- Experience creating Proof of Concepts
- Ideally would have experience within Banking or Trading sectors