City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Package
about 1 month ago
Lead Developer (Apache Camel) - Backend, Microservices, Apache Camel, Java 8, Spring Boot
My client is an investment management company looking for an experienced Lead Developer to join their integration team. They are looking for a developer who to take ownership of projects and maintain their own deliverables, eventually moving into a manager position once a team is in place.
The client requires an individual to implement and improve Java-based applications and deliver changes from test through to production environments. You will be based on Java 8, Spring Boot and Apache Camel, dealing with their microservices and event based architecture.
You will be taking charge of implementing features, enhancing and improving applications. You will be gathering requirements, changes and unit tests, utilizing CD deployment pipelines and ensuring codebase stays at a high standard. They ideally will be looking for exposure to being a team lead from a technical stand point.
- Java 8, Messaging-focused microservices, Spring Boot, Apache Camel
- Track record of delivering in an enterprise Java environment
- Understanding and interest in current industry trends
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals and distributed protocols
- Financial services experience
- Openshift technologies
- Experience in an Agile work environment
Please submit your CV for review or contact myself directly for further questions
Backend, Microservices, Apache Camel, Java 8, Spring Boot