£85000 - £120000 per annum
26 days ago
Lead Data Scientist - Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematical modelling, Algorithms, API's, Scala, Python, R, SQL, Deep Learning, Tensorflow, AI, Spark, Hadoop
A Data Scientist is required by a truly global banking organisation, the chosen candidate will join an established data science team in the city of London. In This role the chosen candidate is required to help guide and support the anaylitcal team. They will need to have extensive experience in dealing with managerial and stakeholder queries, in addition that need to have a strong background advanced modelling and algorithms. Along with this they should be able to perform micro and macro analysis with regards to unstructured, semi structured and structured data.
Key skills/Experience required:
- Excellent Educational background - PhD in Mathematics/ Statistics
- Strong Data Science specific languages - Python, R, Scala e
- Experinece with various statistical techniques such as
Segmentation/Clustering, Regression Analysis, Predictive Analytics,
- Strong Deep Learning techniques understanding - Tensorflow
- Proficient in working with both Spark and Hadooop clusters
This opportunity is an excellent chance to joinestablished data science team in a world renown financial institution. This is a unique opportunity to work with a world leader and help direct the future of the company and the industry.