£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Java Developer (Apache Camel) - Backend, Microservices, Apache Camel, Java 8, Spring Boot
My client is an investment management company looking for an experienced Java Developer to join their integration team. They are looking for a developer who to take ownership of projects and maintain their own deliverables.
The client requires an individual to implement and improve Java-based applications and deliver changes from test through to production environments. You will be based on Java 8, Spring Boot and Apache Camel, dealing with their microservices and event based architecture.
You will be involved in the implementing features, enhancing and improving applications. You will be gathering requirements, changes and unit tests, utilizing CD deployment pipelines and ensuring codebase stays at a high standard.
- Java 8, Messaging-focused microservices, Spring Boot, Apache Camel
- Track record of delivering in an enterprise Java environment
- Understanding and interest in current industry trends
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals and distributed protocols
- Financial services experience
- Openshift technologies
- Experience in an Agile work environment