£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
IT Trainer - Midlands - 12 Month FTC
A leading top 50 Professional Services firm are currently recruiting for an IT Trainer to work with the business to train users on various aspects on IT. The main task of the successful applicant will be to delivery dedicated training both in person and to larger groups on how to best utilise their SharePoint backed online DMS.
- Delivery of both in-person and on-site training primarily around best practice of using SharePoint online backed document management system (DMS)
- Creating and maintaining up to date written training material
- Monitor effectiveness of training based on pre-training and post-training metrics
- Observe how the business is run and identify other possible training needs
- Play around with the DMS and identify where operational efficiencies could be made and train the users on those
- Minimum of 3 years' experience training users to operate Document Management Systems
- Strong, clear, concise communication skills
- Able to capture an audience and convince them learning what you're asking them to is the best use of their time
- Up to date knowledge on latest training materials
If this is a good fit for your skillset and you're available for work, please contact Rick Seivewright on 0203 828 6957 / email@example.com to discuss further.