City of London, London
£80000.00 - £100000 per annum
4 months ago
Pioneer Search has been engaged to recruit a newly created IT Risk Management opportunity in London for a global banking institution. This role will directly support the Head of IT to quantify IT risk and execute key elements of technology risk assessments, ensuring that correct governance processes are in place.
As a Senior Manager in IT Risk you will:
- Directly support the CIO in identifying, assessing and prioritising material IT risks for the Technology division and aligned business areas
- Conduct detailed IT Risk assessments and ensure that outputs are recorded in enterprise tools
- Perform IT Risk control testing and monitoring
- Partner with other Risk groups to assess, implement and communicate new/updated risk controls, frameworks, policies, metrics etc.
- Support development of tools and technology to support the management of IT Risk
- Perform Risk Control Self Assessments, Enterprise Compliance Risk Management Library, Privacy (GDPR), and Information/Cyber Security risk assessments
The successful appointee will have:
- Substantial background in IT Risk Management within the banking industry
- Strong communication and influencing capabilities, supported by solid analytical competencies
- Knowledge of the UK and European regulatory and compliance environment
- Track record of working within systems design, security, disaster recovery, third party risk management, change management, release management etc.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) qualifications would be highly beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a critical IT role that directly supports the CIO at a global banking firm in London. Apply with your CV today!