City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Package
5 months ago
IT Project Manager - Prince2, Insurance
IT Project Manager is required for a global Insurer based in the City of London. They are seeking a motivated and experienced Project Manager to take overall responsibility for several of their current projects.
The organisation has been expanding their presence in London and require a Project Manager to join their Change Delivery team and directly influence the business's IT change portfolio. You will be managing tactical and strategic changes which will cover all functional areas within the business.
You will be instrumental in managing and developing an established name within the Financial Services industry whilst enabling your own success.
You will be responsible for:
- Overall running of projects which meet the company's Project Management framework and support their overall objectives
- Day to day management of IT project teams & reporting weekly to senior management
- Ensuring the projects are delivered on time and on budget from delivery through to closure
- Managing and establish project controls, taking overall responsibility for several projects concurrently
- Oversee architecture relating to projects
Your experience will include:
- The ability to create and demonstrate a clearly structured approach to ensure projects are understood and driven forward by all stakeholders
- Extensive experience managing end to end project management cycles, particularly IT change within enterprise level organisations
- A proven track record of ensuring stakeholders at all levels are clear on the aims and outcomes of projects, as well as regular monitoring and reporting processes
- Experience within the Insurance sector is desirable
- Managing issues within a project and finding the most appropriate solution, considering risks, resources and possible constraints
- A record of delivering projects which have a clear governance and are clearly communicated and planned
- Track record of effectively managing multiple project budgets to ensure on budget delivery
- Prince2 Practitioner (or similar Project Management) qualification
- The ability to drive projects forward and meet key project milestones as set by the PMO
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward your profile for an immediate review.
IT Project Manager -Prince2, Insurance