£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
IT Project Manager | Prince II | Professional Services
IT Project Manager is required for a major UK Professional Services / Legal Practice on a permanent basis to deliver a number greenfield technical projects. The post pandemic IT Infrastructure that support 2,000 employees across 20 locations in the UK has received a significant investment to transform its EUC and Partner IT experience and you will be responsible for Project Managing this transformation. The successful candidate will be responsible for real estate projects, physical data centre to azure cloud migrations, MS O365 Suite projects.
Our client is deeply proud of their heritage of organic growth within the industry, with 2021 being a record year and achieving accolades for best employer and diversity across their UK wide presence.
What will you asked to do: Key Responsibilities
- Work with the business to understand the culture of the organization and how they're currently set up from a technical standpoint
- Define the deliverables and write project plans ensuring this is kept up to date at each stage of each project throughout the entire project life cycle
- Manage resources as required depending upon project size. Likely management of Business Analysts.
- Product regular MI ensuring the board are regularly updated as to where the projects are
- Recommend changes to the direction and steer of the project that seem fitting and timely
- Ensure project is delivered to the suggested timescales of the board
Who are you: Experience
- 3+ years of clearly evidenced experience of successful end to end project management / project delivery in an infrastructure environment
- Strong understand of IT systems and IT Infrastructure
- Prince II / SDLC / ITIL
- Having project managed within a Law firm / Professional Services business
The IT team are based in the Midlands however are happy for the right candidate to work remotely / hybrid a large percentage of the time, providing they're on site 2/3 days per month as a minimum
To learn more about this role please contact Rick Seivewright at Rick@Pioneer-search.com / 0203 828 6957