City of London, London
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
4 days ago
IT Infrastructure Analyst - Hybrid - London
IT Infrastructure Analyst required for a Lloyd's Market insurer based in the City of London.
The successful candidate will join the company while undergoing significant IT transformation and will be supporting the existing team during ongoing migration to Cloud and will be expected to provide a service to the business and rapidly resolve technical issues, reporting directly to the Head of IT Infrastructure.
Ideally, the candidate will be coming from a medium organization with a desire to develop a career in technical service delivery. To be successful in this role, you will have a flexible working attitude and a willingness to support multiple geographical regions
Proven background/experience across:
- Strong experience in an IT infrastructure role
- Strong Azure experience, knowledge of cloud platforms and networking, Azure AD
- Excellent VMware experience
- Experience with Exchange 365, Active Directory, SharePoint
- Good understanding of networking principles - LAN/WAN/DHCP/DNS/Group policy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as a good team player
- Providing infrastructure and user support and resolving any service incidents
- Performing application and system deployments
- Updating service desk tickets and resolving technical issues
- Providing regular feedback on incidents and ensuring effective handover
What's in it for you?
- Being part of a very collaborative international team
- Hybrid working with 2/3 days from the office based in the city of London
Please contact Nadya Nyagolova on 0203 828 6967 / firstname.lastname@example.org