City of London, London
£120000 - £140000 per annum + + 25% bonus
about 1 month ago
IT Strategy Director - Lloyd's of London Insurance - National Markets
Pioneer Search are looking to recruit an IT Director with a proven career in a Lloyd's of London insurer or General Insurance for a position in a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 International insurer. The role will report to the EMEA CIO and the successful candidate will face off to the Directors and Head of Business Lines across London Markets Wholesale and Commercial Lines.
The Technology department has a blend of on and off-shore teams, vendors and inhouse built systems and you will be responsible for all business line relationships for sales, marketing, actuarial, underwriting and claims. As part of a global business, you will work with the stakeholders to deliver an industry best service fit for modern digital Lloyd's insurer. You will have a depth of experience managing complex business stakeholders, across numerous locations and time zones and deliver an IT service via a matrix management format.
The remit of the role will be cross IT functions, therefore you will have exposure to and be expected to deliver a service across Systems, Projects, Testing, Vendor based Infrastructure and off-shore resources. Your role will be to organise and influence each of these above functions "Heads of" and ensure your business stakeholders deliverables are met.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate
- Proven career within national / commercial insurance markets with particular exposure to high volume, low margin insurance products
- Strong IT strategy background - be able to advise on how to deliver new IT strategy across multiple global locations
- 10+ years expeirence working in IT Strategy Director / IT Business Parner / IT Relationship Manager / Head of IT / IT Director capacity
- Strong IT and Business exposure - must be commercially minded and highly experienced facing off to senior business stakeholders however have a strong technical understanding
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to build strong relationships across business and technology up to C-Suite level
- A service excellence mindset
- The opportunity to build out a brand new role to the organisation, recent reorgnisation within the business allowing the opportunity to make a huge impact from day 1
- Deliver a truly industry leading service
- Support the CIO and business in the ambitious growth strategy that has been set
- Your spring board role to the CIO of the future
To be considered for this vacancy please do send through the CV via the formal application channels