£450 - £500 per day
3 months ago
IT Business Analyst - Lloyds Insurance
A leading Lloyd's market insurer is looking for an IT Business Analyst to join the Change Team as part of a company-wide IT transformation programme, this organisation will be cloud-first by the end of the project. This position will have a high level of visibility, working with a variety of business units and thus, confident and clear communication is a must. Being a customer facing role, the successful candidate will need to be a savvy, confident communicator.
The successful candidate will be working on technical analysis on software programmes, applications, web services and identify where improvements / efficiencies could be implemented.
This contract is an initial 12 months inside IR35 with an ASAP start date.
- Requirements elicitation and delivery across multiple business areas, identifying any scope changes required
- Look at current gaps and understand where improvements can be made
- Identify efficiency or current systems, how these could be improved and how new systems could better suit the business
- Support all areas of the business and report findings to senior management
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Strong background in Financial Services
- Minimum of 2 years working as an IT Business Analyst within Lloyd's / London insurance market
- Excellent communication skills