£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
IT Business Analyst - Permanent - EMIR, SFTR and MIFID 2
An international banking client of Pioneer Search is currently looking to recruit an IT Business Analyst to join the European Regulatory Compliance team.
The client is open to background however experience working within other global markets is essential. The most important thing for the hiring manager is that they are a clear, concise communicator with real drive, determination, and a can-do attitude.
The successful candidate will have at least 7 years' experience working in an IT change environment.
- Requirements gathering: Understanding and documenting the business needs of all stakeholders within the business
- Documenting and mapping of 'As Is' and 'To Be' operational processes including interviewing experts, conducting workshops and gaining approvals
- Ensuring that Business Requirements are fully developed and documented e.g. functional, non-functional and reporting reqs
- Ensuring that the Business Requirements are fully analysed, engagement from the business teams
- Acting as the central control point for business analysis activities
- Providing assistance and support for the definition of processes and procedures
- Experience working for an international bank ideally with stakeholders in different time zones
- It would be helpful if the Business Analyst had experience in analysing & reporting multi asset class products.
- An understanding of STFR / MIFID II / EMIR regulations
- Any understanding of Derivatives, Bonds, Equities, FX
If you'd like to learn more or apply for this role directly, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org