City of London, London
£500 - £580 per day
3 months ago
IT Analyst - Specialist Insurance | Contract - Inside IR35
An IT Analyst is required for a leading Lloyds market specialist Insurer. The business has recently begun a highly significant modernization of its IT therefore you will be joining the business at a key time.
As an IT Analyst you will be required to gather requirements and make appropriate changes and solutions to user applications, as well as maintenance of the current existing systems and applications. You should therefore be an exceptional communicator being able to liaise both internally as well as with clients on any necessary changes and with the appropriate technical knowledge to make timely solutions.
You should possess strong technical IT programming knowledge on The Microsoft stack, C# .Net, ASP.Net. You will also need knowledge on database design using SQL Server.
- Gathering client requirements on new user applications, desktop software and processes
- Implementing changes and upgrades on internal applications
- Maintain and improve current systems and to Management Information (MI)
- Communicate effectively with other members of the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience within the Lloyds Insurance Market
- Application development in the Microsoft Stack, C#.Net, ASP.Net, Microsoft SQL Server
- Database design
- Agile working
IT Analyst - Specialist Insurance | IT Development | C#.Net | ASP.Net | Data Warehouse | MI | Contract - Inside IR35