£65000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Internal Communications Manager - Insurance
An insurance client of Pioneer Search is looking to hire an experienced Communications Manager to create and shape a brand-new role for the business.
Currently there is no dedicated permanent resource responsible for coordinating the internal comms across the business, this will be the responsibility of the successful candidate. The main task in the early stages of this role will be speaking with all the key departmental leads, assessing the current 'state of play' with their respective communication strategies and tying these all together to shape a consistent message to both internal and external stakeholders.
As the Communications Manager you'll be responsible for:
- Delivering communications on behalf of the key stakeholders ensuring brand values are properly reflected at all touchpoints e.g. throughout campaigns, digital and print collateral and events
- Liaising with the different business units, assessing current state of play, creating and owning the strategy to tie these business units together
- Support the leadership with tactical and strategic communications
- Collaborate with various teams including HR and Operations to ensure content is delivered in a consistent manner and support the successful outcome of the programme
- Driving a communications strategy across all programme workstreams ensuring consistent communications delivered in a timely manner
- Have management of budget and resource supply and demand where applicable
- Manage external stakeholder relationships such as suppliers and creative agencies as required