City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum
25 days ago
Infrastructure Engineering - EUC / SCCM
Infrastructure Engineer - EUC Engineer / SCCM Engineer with experience in developing and architecting brand new End User Computing solutions is required for a highly prestigious financial services business based in the City of London. The organisation is currently undergoing a generational IT transformation which for the infrastructure team will include an office365 roll out and a roadmap to a Windows 10 upgrade.
You will be involved in both transformations and therefore should be experience in architecture designing Windows 10 builds and Windows 10 task sequencing. Some support and maintenance of EUC infrastructure and SCCM Architecture will be required however you will be working on 4th line support and design of desktop architecture. Your experience in desktop hardware and as a SCCM architect should be extensive as well as technical experience working in Citrix.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly significant trading business within financial services at a generational moment in their history where they have been investing significantly in the technology journey as part of this transformation.
The successful candidate will have a proven background across:
- End User Computing (EUC) Architecture and higher end design of Desktop Solutions
- Architecting and implementing Windows 10 upgrade projects
- Desktop Architecture and design of SCCM infrastructure
- Windows 10 Task Sequencing
- Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp
- ITIL governed environment
- Desktop hardware and SCCM
What's in it for you?
- Working in a diverse organization with clear path for progression
- Hybrid working with 2 days office based in the city of London
- Engagement in Windows 10 and Office365 upgrades
**The client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer so applications from any background are welcome**
Please contact Nadya Nyagolova on 0203 828 6967 / firstname.lastname@example.org