City of London, London
£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
8 days ago
Infrastructure Engineer - Terraform, Operational Excellence, Big Data, Cloud
Currently have an exciting opportunity for a Infrastructure Engineer, looking to move into a site reliability position, for a Fintech within London. They are looking for a highly skilled individual to join their team building out the latest banking application offering competition to tier one banks.
The role will be a split of continued build/development and reactive work where you will deal with production/SRE support for their cloud native portfolio. Ideally they would like to see a background with infrastructure as code, monitoring, automation and the ability to resolve after root cause analysis.
They are native to AWS and looking for the relevant skills to deliver tooling, automation and operational excellence throughout the business.
- Previous experience dealing with support an release teams.
- Building out operational services on AWS
- Good understanding around automation rollouts (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins)
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Apigee proxy
- Strong containerization skills
- AWS Certified