City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent package
about 1 month ago
Information Security Specialist - Investment Management
Currently working with a well recognised and technology driven Investment Management firm urgently seeking to hire an information security professional with strong experience within Technology Risk and Controls space.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking security team offering exposure to a range of exciting technologies, as well as, clear career progression.
- Facilitate the execution of internal and external audits
- Work closely with 2nd line operational risk to ensure a coordinated approach to risk management.
- Provide guidance to technology teams as part of a wider risk event assessment team across the firm.
- Challenging control owners and executing testing of controls across numerous technology functions.
- Additionally, you will be required to monitor compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as oversee completion of remediation activities.
- Solid technical experience in core areas such as Cyber security, business, incident and problem management, governance, development and access management
- Numerical proficiency and strong analytical skills
- Must be self- motivated, organized, and have proven their ability to meet deadlines and effectively prioritize workload
- Certificates in CISSP- ISSAP, CISN, CISA, Internal audit (CIA or equivalent) are strongly desirable