City of London, London
£75000.00 - £125000.00 per annum + excellent package
about 1 month ago
Industrial Control Specialist (Information Security) - All Levels Considered & Remote Working
Information Security professional with a proven record for delivering innovative solutions within a critical infrastructure company, equipment vendor or professional services firm.
This is a highly exciting opening to support the continued growth of the cyber security sector within a global IT transformation and innovation consultancy, while also been provided the opportunity to work at the highest levels within a global centre of excellence.
Demonstratable Experience/Understanding of:
- Security management of industrial control and related systems such as:
- Process control
- Distributed control
- Industrial cyber security and data communications (e.g. IEC 62443, OPC, IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5-104)
- Electricity transmission and distribution network control.
- IoT and Industrial IoT
- Security risk management and architecture
Key industries such as:
- Electricity generation, transmission, distribution and smart grids
- Oil and gas upstream, midstream or downstream
- Smart metering
- Transport (including aviation, rail, maritime, road and autonomous vehicles)
- Critical Infrastructure.
Security standards relating to the sector, including:
- ISO 27001
- CPNI/NCSC Security for Industrial Control Systems Framework
- NISTIR 7628
If you have the relevant skills and would like to hear full details - please forward for an immediate review.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 828 6967
Industrial Control Specialist (Information Security) - All Levels Considered & Flexible Working