City of London, London
£70000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + excellent package
10 months ago
Industrial Control Specialist (Information Security) - Remote Working
Information Security professional with a proven record for delivering innovative solutions within a critical infrastructure company or professional services firm is urgnetly required for a leading management consultancy.
This is a highly exciting opening to support the continued growth of the cyber security space within a global IT transformation and innovation consultancy, while also been provided the opportunity to work at the highest levels within a global centre of excellence.
The successful candidate will come from a consultancy background.
Demonstrable Experience/Understanding of:
- Security management of industrial control and related systems such as:
- Process control
- Distributed control
- Industrial cyber security and data communications (e.g. IEC 62443, OPC, IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5-104)
- Electricity transmission and distribution network control.
- IoT and Industrial IoT
- Security risk management and architecture
Key industries such as:
- Electricity generation, transmission, distribution and smart grids
- Oil and gas upstream, midstream or downstream
- Smart metering
- Transport (including aviation, rail, maritime, road and autonomous vehicles)
- Critical Infrastructure.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear full details - please forward for an immediate review.
email@example.com / 0203 828 6967